Apply for F18AS00237
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Co-lead a test of a BioAcoustic Fish Fence (BAFF) ability to stop Asian Carp passage at Barkley Lock, Kentucky" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative to the University of Minnesota under justification 505DM 2.14.B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,242.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Vehicle Inspection for Early Warning (VIEW)
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Noncompetitive Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00237
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00237) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005686||FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005743||FY19 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2019 2005611||2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005745||FY 2019 Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005747||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|F18AS00291||Lower American River Restoration Prioritzation and Monitoring SAC water forum|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2019 2005530||Climate Program Office FY 2019|
|NPS NOIP18AC00316||Landbird Monitoring in the Northern Great Plains Network|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2019 2005705||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005782||NOAA Fisheries West Coast Regional Leadership Development Program|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005796||FY2019 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005794||FY 2019 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005778||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Collaborative Science Program 2019|
|G19AS00003||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2019 - Sacramento Acquisition Branch|
|G19AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2019|
|F18AS00339||Landscape Conservation Design for the Lower St. Louis River|
|F18AS00340||St. Louis River Plant Biology & Community Ecological Expertise Project Support|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005601||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005602||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00237", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.