Apply for O BJA 2021 35004
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - Local Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,095,916.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,185 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Aviation Manufacturing Jobs Protection Program
Previous opportunity: DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 35004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 35004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 36001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Reallocation Funds|
|O BJA 2021 35001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Sex Offender and Registration Notification Act (SORNA) Reallocation Funds|
|O BJA 2021 40001||BJA FY 21 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement and Prosecution|
|IE HBE 21 001||State Exchange Modernization Grant Program|
|O BJA 2021 33003||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 35004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.