BLM CA Experimental Mesoscale Forecast Products for Fire Weather, Smoke Dispersion, Transport, Fire Danger, Fire Behavior (L17AS00155)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA Experimental Mesoscale Forecast Products for Fire Weather, Smoke Dispersion, Transport, Fire Danger, Fire Behavior" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Vegetation Monitoring and Restoration at Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: Women's Business Center Renewal Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00155) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00161||BLM-(WO), Support of professional development and communication on wildlife management and biology through a professional society for wildlife.|
|L17AS00159||BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation|
|F17AS00274||NCTC: MJV Program Support|
|F17AS00261||Native Youth Community Adaptation Leadership Congress - Amendment|
|L17AS00176||BLM-WY, Watershed Health Study Using Amphibian and Bat Presence-Absence Distribution|
|L17AS00181||BLM-(MT), Upper Missouri Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00376||Provide Interns with Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|L17AS00165||BLM-WO Outcomes-Focused Recreation and Community Assessment Project|
|P17AS00425||Archeological Resource Protection Plan for Grazing and Other Known Impacts|
|P17AS00377||Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship|
|P17AS00411||2017 Yosemite SCA Wilderness Restoration Program|
|P17AS00375||Condition Assessment and Intensive Survey for Lake Lucero Site, LA 21162|
|L17AS00163||BLM-ES, Archaeological Research Education and Interpretation|
|P17AS00397||Notice of Intent: Backcountry Preservation Plan, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument|
|P17AS00398||Linking Hispanic Heritage Through Archeology- Session 5|
|P17AS00423||Vegetation Monitoring and Restoration at Joshua Tree National Park|
|L17AS00172||BLM AZ, ASD PLC Conservation Project|
|P17AS00396||Mitigation of Cultural Resources impacted by use and erosion of unmaintained 4WD roads within the MAZE District of Canyonlands National Park|
|L17AS00168||BLM-OR/WA, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Resources|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00155", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: