Apply for L17AS00050
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-Utah, SGFO Partnership to Support Stewardship of the Red Cliffs and Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strategic Trade Control Legal and Regulatory Refinements and National Control List Workshop â Tajikistan
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 Request for Full Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Jordan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00050
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00050) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00042||BLM CA 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on California Public Lands|
|USGS FA 17 0122||Notice of Intent - Geological Surveys to Refine Linkages Between Coastal System Geology and Coastal Resilience|
|P17AS00152||Denver Urban Ranger Program|
|P17AS00156||AMIS FY 2017 ACE Trail Crew|
|F17AS00176||Corps Network - 21 CSC and Monarch Initiative|
|P17AS00155||Moses E. Cone Memorial Park (Cone) Landscape Restoration|
|P17AS00157||Protect Mexican Blindcat by Prioritizing Inventories of Cave Ecosystems|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700310||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Rehablilitation|
|NPSNOIPEFO1700344||Boundary Fence Cyclic Maintenance Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA170313||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00158||Rock Imagery Documentation and Virtual Tour|
|F17AS00181||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants 2017|
|L17AS00053||BLM-MT, Carbon and Stillwater County Community Assistance for Hazardous Fuels Projects|
|L17AS00036||BLM-NV Southern Lincoln County Habitat Conservation Plan Development and Implementation|
|P17AS00163||Create Career Connections through Youth Employment Opportunities|
|L17AS00054||BLM Nevada Youth Program Master|
|F17AS00185||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00186||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|L17AS00055||BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program|
|P17AS00167||Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00050", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.