Catalog Historic Marconi/RCA Radio Station Artifacts at Point Reyes National Seashore (P18AS00622)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Catalog Historic Marconi/RCA Radio Station Artifacts at Point Reyes National Seashore" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $88,971.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region
Previous opportunity: Support Safety and Risk Management at Pacific West Region Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00622) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00633||Ethnographic Resource Study|
|P18AS00640||Update 35 year old Historic Study Resource Studies for improving community Dialogue|
|USGS 18 FAC 4886||Notice of Intent Evaluation of new protocols for establishing Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) on sand prairies across the Southern Plains region|
|SFOP0005413||FY 2019 The Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Host Family and School Placement and Monitoring|
|P18AC00654||Support to Interpretation and Education|
|P18AS00655||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Lâ¿¿Hermitage Oral Histories|
|P18AS00656||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Ethnographic Overview|
|18PR09||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P18AS00666||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient|
|USGS 18 FAC 0355||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0208||Stewardship Education in the Upper Valley, Connecting Schools to|
|USGS FA 18 361||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|INL18CA0061 WHPHAITI TRAVLOG 09132018||Haiti Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005258||Secure and Sustainable Human Rights Documentation Solutions|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0378||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0364||Soil Arthropod Functional Traits and Food Webs in Experimental Forest Plots|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00622", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: