Apply for F17AS00344
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Central Valley Project Improvement Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Invasive Plant Intern
Previous opportunity: West Bank Access to Justice Legal Aid Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00344
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00344) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00554||Paleontology Resources of Death Valley National Park|
|P17AS00562||CRLA, LAVO, MOJA Classification Map Class Support and NVC Types|
|P17AS00561||Public Education and Data Management|
|BOR UC 17 N013||Navajo Gallup Water Supply Project Historic Preservation|
|P17AS00569||Vegetation Classification and Imagery interpretation at GUIS in support of the NPS Vegetation Mapping Inventory (NPS-VMI) Program|
|F17AS00341||Inventory and Assessment of Secretive Marshbirds: Using eDNA to Determine Occupancy with a Focus on Eastern Black Rail and King Rail|
|P17AS00565||Archeological Monitor, Death Valley National Park|
|P17AS00570||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River|
|P17AS00572||Cultural Landscape Report for the Baltimore Washington Parkway|
|L17AS00226||BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project|
|P17AS00575||Budget Roll Up and Allocation- Park to Region to National.|
|P17AS00530||Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00576||Conserve Archeology Collections|
|USGS 17 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0120A||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00574||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|P17AS00852||Women’s History Research and Digital Development|
|NOIP16AC01387 001||Assessing Climate Vulnerability and Adaption Opportunities in Apostle Islands Wetlands|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00344", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.