Apply for RFA FD 17 014
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Pediatric Clinical Trials Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: UWNPS Research Center Support, 2017-18
Previous opportunity: Vegetation Monitoring and Restoration at Joshua Tree National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 17 014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 17 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 17 013||Academic Development of a Training Program for Good Laboratory Practices in High Containment Environments (U24)|
|RFA FD 18 003||Building Research Capacity in Global Tobacco Product Regulation Program (U18)|
|PAR 18 604||Vet-LIRN Network Capacity-Building Projects|
|RFA FD 18 005||National Laboratory Curriculum Framework Development|
|RFA FD 18 008||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Western Center for Food Safety (U19)|
|RFA FD 18 015||Data Standards for Clinical Research and Drug Development (U24)|
|RFA FD 18 010||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating the Thermodynamic and Functional Characteristics of Compositionally Different Topical Formulations (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 019||Formulation drug product quality attributes in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for topical dermatological drug products and transdermal delivery systems (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 020||Three-Dimensional Approach for Modeling Nasal Mucociliary Clearance via Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 014||Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and discrete element modeling (DEM) approach for predictions of dry powder inhaler (DPI) drug delivery (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 012||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Evaluating the Cutaneous Pharmacokinetics of Topical Drug Products Using Non-Invasive Techniques (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 011||Renewal Applications: Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 021||Assuring Radiation Protection (U18)|
|RFA FD 18 016||Exploration of HL7 FHIR Standards for Clinical Research and Post-market Surveillance (U24)|
|RFD FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 009||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 013||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act|
|RFA FD 18 022||Strengthen Regulatory Systems to Ensure the Safety and Quality of Food and Medical Products (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 025||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U19)|
|RFA FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 17 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.