Apply for P19AS00585
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inupiaq Place Names Workshop" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to Maniilaq. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall and Wetzel Counties, West Virginia
Previous opportunity: Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00585
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00585", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.