Apply for ED GRANTS 122719 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2020 Applications Available December 27, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications February 10, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 96 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: SMART GRID
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 122719 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 122719 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002144||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|SFOP0006344||Official US Presentation at the 59th International Art Exhibition Venice Italy May through November 2021|
|ED GRANTS 011420 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|PAS AR200 FY20 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 122719 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.