Apply for DE FOA 0001893
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2018 Research and Evaluation Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001893
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001893) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 545||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|18 544||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|18 543||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|693JJ3 18 BAA 0001||FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0277||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0263||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|18 553||CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research|
|DE FOA 0001895||Quantum Testbed Pathfinder|
|G18AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001893", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.