Apply for DE FOA 0002291
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information: Funding Opportunity Announcement 2206 - Connected Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a request for information - no applications are due.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: DoD, Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award
Previous opportunity: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Wildlife Resource Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002291
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002291) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002188||Novel Research and Development for the Direct Capture of Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere|
|DE FOA 0002234||Marine Energy Foundational Research and Testing Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0002331||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002332|
|DE FOA 0002236||Offshore Wind Energy Atmospheric Science and Project Development|
|DE FOA 0002258||Educational Materials for Professional Organizations Working on Efficiency and Renewable Energy Developments (EMPOWERED)|
|DE FOA 0002185||COAL-DERIVED MATERIALS FOR BUILDING, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND OTHER APPLICATIONS|
|DE FOA 0002328||Notice of Intent to Issue Federal Agency Call (FAC) No. DE-FOA-0002329 entitled “Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2020”|
|DE FOA 0002187||CARBON CAPTURE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D): ENGINEERING SCALE TESTING FROM COAL- AND NATURAL GAS-BASED FLUE GAS AND INITIAL ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR INDUSTRIAL SOURCES|
|DE FOA 0002341||RFI Collaboration Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL on FOA No. DE-FOA-0002289|
|DE FOA 0002264||Integrated University Program (IUP) Nuclear Engineering Consortium for Nonproliferation|
|DE FOA 0002349||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002252|
|DE FOA 0002332||Energy Storage for Fossil Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002322||FY2020 AMO Critical Materials FOA: Next-Generation Technologies and Field Validation|
|DE FOA 0002252||FY20 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|DE FOA 0002300||Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002291", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.