Apply for F19AS00309
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "F. E. Warren Air Force Base Threatened and Endangered Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2019 This Single Source Award is being awarded in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM2.14 (4). (See Additional Information of Eligibility Section)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Implementation of Natural Reource Restoration Proejcts at Lake Mead NRA
Previous opportunity: Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for ARPO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00309
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00309) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00397||Monitoring the Effectiveness of Redcedar Revetments and Documenting Current Stream Conditions on McConnell Air Force Base|
|P20AS00061||Fish Assemblages and Genetic Stock Determination of Salmon in Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
|P20AS00070||Physiological Response of Brown Bears to Increasing Visitation on the LACL Coast|
|P20AS00075||Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00309", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.