Apply for P19AS00090
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementation of Natural Reource Restoration Proejcts at Lake Mead NRA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GBI..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $91,086.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs
Previous opportunity: F. E. Warren Air Force Base Threatened and Endangered Species
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00090
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00090) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00164||Aquatic Invasive Species Operations at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00473||Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring|
|NPS NOIP19AC00365||Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Nothern Great Plains Parks|
|P19AS00474||Natural Resource Conservation Project for Youth Engagement and Development at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park|
|P19AS00476||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F19AS00292||Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds|
|P19AS00478||Alternatives to Glyphosate for Weed Control in Historic Landscapes|
|L19AS00104||BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS FA 19 0349||Notice of Intent: Coupling Hydrologic Models with Data Services in an Interoperable Modeling Framework|
|P19AS00488||Protect Wildlife Using New, Cost-effective Methods|
|W9127N 19 2 0011||Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophisticated Education, Training, and Restoration|
|P19AS00493||Native American Outreach Programs and Activities|
|USGS 19 FA 9978||Notice of Intent: Fisheries Ecology of St. Mary’s River|
|P19AS00349||Visitor Services Intern(s) for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00495||Testing coral disease treatments across multiple species at several highly-infected Virgin Island coral reef National Parks|
|USGS FA 19 0355||Notice of Intent: Using ground based LIDAR to monitor accretion rates and biomass in coastal wetlands|
|USGS FA 19 0358||Notice of Intent: Midwest Region Fluvial Erosion Hazard Toolkit|
|USGS 19 FA 0356||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 0304||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 0357||In-situ bedload measurements using MBES and ADCPs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00090", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.