Apply for USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 WIC FMNP Benefit Delivery Modernization Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.572.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2022 Applications will be accepted, reviewed, and awarded quarterly.Quarter 2 Application Due Date 1159 PM EST, April 25, 2022Quarter 3 Application Due Date 1159 PM EST, June 24, 2022 Quarter 4 Application Due Date 1159 PM EST, August 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Support to Civil Society and Civic Populations of Ukraine in the Time of War
Previous opportunity: PDS Belgrade BOLD Academic Fellowships
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS 10185 CPLFS000 22 0001||Local Food for Schools Cooperative Agreement Program (LFS)|
|USDA FNS WIC CIAO 2022||FY22 Community Innovation and Outreach (CIAO) Cooperative Agreement|
|USDA FNS 2023 HMI||Development and Implementation of Healthy Meals Incentives Recognition Awards and Sub-Grants for School Food Authorities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.