Apply for 008 FY2019
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Empowering Economies through Innovation: Building Capacity for Indo-U.S. Joint Research
Previous opportunity: NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 008 FY2019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (008 FY2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIWACC1900688||Advance Preservation of Museum Collections|
|SFOP0006016||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|SFOP0006019||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|P19AS00339||Provide Archival Support for Concessions Collections|
|P19AS00341||Honouliuli and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monuments Cultural Resource Management Internships|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 012||Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities|
|P19AS00347||Demolish and Remove Former Redwood Hostel at Redwood National Park|
|PAS LIMA FY19 NOFO 002||Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage|
|RFI 306 19 OG 01||Request for Information for USAID/Afghanistan Gender Programs|
|FTIF DZA FY18 01||Improving Fiscal Transparency in Algeria|
|F19AS00289||Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern|
|022019||Strategic Communications for Community Resilience in Mozambique|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 014||Ukraine Press Tours|
|NPS NOIP17AC01135 001||Surveillance for the White-Nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|SMK800190002||Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP19AP00019||River Park Access Improvements - MISS|
|19JD06||Jail Administration for New Sheriffs|
|SFOP0006041||Improving Investigations and Prosecutions of Human Trafficking in Ghana|
|19CSIAA01||The Family Strengthening Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 002||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2019/2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "008 FY2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.