Apply for SMK80021PAS002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to North Macedonia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Diplomacy Grants Program 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Increased Capacity of Civil Society Organizations to Address Child labor and/or Forced Labor in a Targeted Agricultural Sector in Brazil
Previous opportunity: EDA-HDQ-OIE-2020-STEMTALENT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMK80021PAS002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMK80021PAS002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72068821APS00002||USAID/Mali ADDENDUM TO NPI/APS|
|PAS STG FY21||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 98||FY 2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant|
|SFOP0007516||DRL FY2020: Global Equality Fund Programs in East Asia|
|SFOP0007518||DRL Promoting and Advancing International Labor Rights in Bangladesh|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2021 002||U.S. Mission to NATO Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007530||FY 2021 Global Sports Mentoring Program|
|SFOP0007532||FY 2021 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|AF DRC FY21 POL 01||FY 2021 Julia Taft Refugee Fund, U.S. Embassy Kinshasa|
|SFOP0007534||Advocacy to Preserve Cultural Heritage in Africa|
|FOA ILAB 21 01||Enhancing Labor Compliance in Key Export Sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|FOA ILAB 21 03||Increased Capacity of Civil Society Organizations to Address Child labor and/or Forced Labor in a Targeted Agricultural Sector in Brazil|
|FOA ILAB 21 02||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in Supply Chains in Malaysia|
|FOA ILAB 21 04||Strengthening Systems to Address Illegal, Unregulated, and Unregistered Fishing in the Latin America and Caribbean Region|
|FOA ILAB 21 05||Countering Forced Labor and Abusive Working Conditions in the Fishing Industry in the ASEAN Region|
|SVM700 21 PAS 004||American Center Technology Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 007||American Center - Journalism Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 006||American Social Club|
|SVM700 21 PAS 005||Women’s Empowerment Club|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMK80021PAS002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.