Apply for EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006617
- The Department of Commerce in the employment, labor and training, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "EDA-HDQ-OIE-2020-STEMTALENT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.023.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and
Previous opportunity: Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006617
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006617", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.