Apply for DC OVC MG 20 001
- The Denali Commission in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 90.100.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2020 Applications must be postmarked or emailed by September 15, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: EDA-HDQ-OIE-2020-STEMTALENT
Previous opportunity: Exchange program in the U.S. for Brazilian Awarded Public School Principals
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DC OVC MG 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DC OVC MG 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007230||Strengthening Private Sector Engagement to Counter Synthetic Drug Trafficking|
|OVW 2020 18853||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes|
|INL20CA0057WHPMEXICO080520||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|INL20CA0059 BECAS COLOMBIA 08062020||Colombian Law Enforcement Scholarship Program|
|INL20CA0063 WOUNDEDWARRIORS COLOMBIA||Colombian National Police Wounded Warriors Assistance Project|
|INL20CA0056AMELIBERIALAWE LEADERSHIP0825||Leadership and Management for Liberian Law Enforcement|
|INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520||Strengthening Corrections Institutions in Liberia|
|RFI 663 20 000005 SAGCE||Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DC OVC MG 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.